Angel's wings

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Had quite a great time yesterday! Received a phonecall which warmed my heart as well.

Someone finally finished his reservist. Weehee. But school's starting though. Pooi. Hao will be back tomorrow. Yay!

Went Dbl O and Obar last night. Finally got to wear my new top! Someone commented it looked like lingerie some time ago -_-! But I guess it looks quite OK at night. Happy happy.

Obar was hot! I mean not happening-hot but warm-hot! Went to join Merv for his NTU Hall bash thingie. Crowded.. full of young people and really warm. Was sweating buckets with the dancing. In between we went up to Dbl O but we were mostly at Obar. The guys threw us there all alone to fend for ourselves. *Sob* Learnt that 1.5 jugs, less than 2 jugs to myself is the desired level of alcohol consumption. A little high enough to let loose and dance but enables me to be fully aware exactly what is going on around me.

Some persistent idiot bruised my waist. Kept grabbing and pulling me back whenever I moved away. Sleazeball. Pfft. Call you? Wait long long. Some psycho almost made me pee in my pants when he came up from behind my ear and wanted to get us drinks. Luckily we were going to leave to find Jer. He looked high and horny. Actually he looked drugged and constipated as well.

That silly boy is such a dear. Today Beeyan was talking to me about him. He's such a sweetheart. Even yesterday, he didn't complain at all when we made him wait for us while we left Obar and went to club for the last half hour at Dbl O. When we saw him, he didn't look the least bit angry and he still comically related some fighting incident that was taking place there at that time. Haha, also found out when he called me today that last night he tried to 'rescue' me from that sleazeball by going to the toilet (?) and calling me. Dood, didn't know leh.. Can't hear you, haha. Didn't know also. Next time I give you permission to march in and take me away k? Haha. Nonetheless, you were such a gallant person!

Just so glad to know him. He's such a sweet person and thoughtful person! Can you imagine, a guy, havent received your sms after you got home (may 10 or so minutes?) and calls you immediately to ask if you are home? Even though he dropped you off at your place? So sweet right! But these days a bit naggy with the drinking and the op thing but I really do appreciate it! You zee best la brudder :) Don't smoke so much la. Haha.

Just wished the guys are back home with us. Pooh.. :(

Blog more again when I'm free!

Taaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home