Angel's wings

Sunday, September 18, 2005

4 more hours before the end of my weekend (since I sleep at 1130). I will miss you Mr Friday, Mr Saturaday and Mr Sunday ;_;

Weekend has been fruitful. My first weekend since I started work and the feeling I experienced at Friday 6pm was just pure heaven. Spirits were up and running and I got a natural high, which of course has dissipated into thin air by now.

And I collected my birkis already!!! :D Pics to be up soon.. maybe.. in my badly blistered feet of course (from my new heels and stuff, not my wonderful birkis that hug my feet!)

Saturday was really great! Thanks to someone ;) Hey candyman, aka Beng beng. Just kidding, you aren't beng la. You're too softspoken and sweet to be one. I just like teasing ya :) Thanks for the candiess!!! And of coz, it was really sweet of you to pack it in such a lovely bag. Hehe, I'll hug them to sleep everynight. Yummilicious! Thanks for taking me to those places with wonderful view. Haha. Really memorable to feel 'airsick' then 'seasick' within one day! Food was fab as well!

Went Mdm Wong (again) later that night. Finally got my card too!(YAY!) But was just too exhausted to party. I actually closed my eyes to catch a quick nap even while dancing. Yes! So nutty! Work is really taking a toil on me. Tiring.. Can't even party hard. Saddest. Didn't drink much too. Which was might as well since I was so sleepy and was already high from exhaustion. haha.

And so, that was my weekend. Today is Sunday and of course, a rest day. ^^Gonna enjoy the rest of my evening slacking and watching TV. A new work week awaits. :) Can't wait to meet my bestest friends on Fri!

Till then.. Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home