Angel's wings

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Plague by dreams, bad dreams

The above says it all. I've been piggying out excessively before bed these days. Horrible, I know. I don't know why either. Struggled the entire night cause of a bloated tummy. Saddest. Had plenty of dreams. Bad dreams. Shall not eat so much before bed now.

I feel bad now. Don't ask why.
You're always waiting,
always waiting,
never complaining.
3 AM When you called and said
I was waiting for your call
in that small voice,
I felt something in me stir.
Shouldn't you get mad?
Shouldn't you be frustrated?
Instead, I whimpered in my sleep,
And you laughed with glee,
To hear your favourite sound.

And if I could measure,
what you feel for me,
and what I feel for you,
I would be right at the extreme,
with you just right behind me,
taking up and giving out every single part that is on my part.

I wonder when enough is enough for you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home