Angel's wings

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Good afternoon! Such a nice day! Actually ok la. The day is fine, just that my spirits are up! Hehe, no idea why actually. I am just feeling happy today, must be in my happy moods again. :) Wonderful, wonderful feeling :)

So nice to just slack at home, talking to people who are nice! Today, this really nice friend of mine emailed me a copy of the smses I had sent him the other day while I was at Zouk. Was really weird/funny reading those smses we exchanged. Haha. Felt warm and fuzzy to know that people actually keep your messages in their phones, and to have them type it out in sequence and then make small adorable comments next to them, woah! Brought back lotsa wonderful memories of the day itself, and made me remember the stuff he texted back. Haha. So funny. How sweet! So nice to be surrounded by such nice wonderful people! I love my friends!! <3

So anyways, had a interesting conversation with him. He asked me a question I never gave much thought to previously today. It goes, "Say if you have a boyfriend, and he needs to go to those sleazy ktv bars every so often due to his work (to clinch deals and all that), would you be able to take it? Would you be able to handle that?" Woah such an adultish question! For my, by imagination, I think it doesn't matter where he visits, it is how he is like that matters more to me. If he loves only me and he isnt a sleaze part and is not part of the action, then I don't think it would pose a problem. I think I will be more pissed if he visited such places for entertainment. Work is always fine as long as you know how to draw the line. By imagination because I have never dated a real man before with a career and all that. Only been out with boys so I have no idea if that is how I would react. What about you? Would you be able to handle it?

So anyways, he actually goes to such places quite often to clinch deals and was telling me how it goes in there. So happening! Haha. Said he will take me there sometime to take a look for myself. Haha, Eeeks man, so scary. Really made me wonder what do those men who frequent places like that think of women in general? Objects of entertainment that they can buy over easily? Those girls also damn poor thing. Can't imagine how it's like to keep up with that smile all night all and getting touched all over by those sleazeballs. Ewww. *Shudder* But was rather amazed when he told me that he doesn't do weird things that. Just make the clients laugh and high, and then, make them sign the contract. Haha. So uber. Men, only one brain, use it at the wrong place, that's it! Haha, people who are doing this leave me in such great awe sometimes, so adultish!!!!

I wonder how I will be like when I am their age. Haha. I feel like like a little girl talking to them sometimes. Last night Ken was telling me what he does when on his off days - modding his car, modding his bike, resting at home. So damn adult! I felt like a child then I told him.. Urhmm, I stay home and play games. Haha. oh dear.....! How is the adult world like? It's so exciting! So much to learn, so much to see, so much to experience! I love learning about people and life! Leaves me such a wonderful feeling of awe and excitement! Like a little girl in the amusement park!

I can't wait to know and learn. I just hope the adult world, isn't as disappointing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home