Angel's wings

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The NYE weekend was awesome. Spent it with they whom I love. His birthday have come and passed. Happy Birthday M. I envisioned spending that special day with you. I'm sorry I can't keep up with my promises afterall.

Went to the Balcony @ Heeren on Thursday with the gang. Had my favourite Mango Margarita! Pretty nice place to chill out. Comfortable and cosy. But the environment + Leon makes me crave smoking. Gahz. Was so laid back.. Yawn.

Friday went to meet my girls. Went out shopping with Leon before that. Met up early for breakfast but I arrived an hour late :P Sorry didi :P Bought him lunch as punishment and headed off to Orchard after we collected our stuff from AMK. Poor thing had to carry his duffle bag + my paperbag full of clothes cause I only wanted to carry a small handbag (Had to meet the girls at Indo so cannot wear like going to a chalet ma :P) Had Ding Tai Fung for our dinner. Wah very nice lor, the one at Wisma. So much better than the one at Paragon! We 'yeow duo'. LoL. The egg fried rice was daamn goooood. Shiok. Xiaolongbao was awesome also. That prawn dumpling stuff also damn good. Ate like pigs. LoL.

Met Char first. Went to Indochine and Leon joined us for a little bit before he left for CHIJMES. Had 2.5 beers. (0.5 was Leon's, he had to rush off so I had to finish half of his lol) Think something wrong with the food there cause Beeyan and Winnie had tummy aches later that night >< I was alright cause I didn't eat anything substantial to cause a tummyache. Poor girls. Leon came back with Nana to come ge me after that and we adjorned to his old place to drop off our things before going to catch our midnight movie with the rest.

Caught Family Stone, very touching! I cried man. Lol. A little predictable but was a heart-warming story. Went back to his place and everyone KOed from there. Maybe except me. Because Leon was sleeping next to me and he was snoringgggggg :P Woke up next morning and had a nice prata breakfast with him and Tween. Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to sleeping and chasing Leon off away from me. Ended up only sleeping for 30 minutes cause he kept tickling me, poking me and trying to wake me!! The rest joined us later that evening for our favourite activity. This time, no Chivas. Nana and I really have no luck and we kept losing together with Leon and Lay Jeng. Hahaha. But luckily no Chivas so I was sober throughout. Cleaned up the place and KOed at like almost 6 am! (Yes, we drank till 5+!! We started close to midnight!)

All in all, was a great NYE having spent it with people I love. About a month more before Leon flies back to Canberra. Gonna miss him T_T

Okie la. Tired liao. Wanna go rest liao. Maybe blog more later when I feel like it.

2005 has come and gone. Was a pretty fucked up year for me so I'm pretty much looking forward to 2006. I have a few wishes for 06. And maybe a few resolutions as well. What about you? Have you made yours? :)