Angel's wings

Monday, February 06, 2006

So tired right now. So gonna make this short and sweet. Shall elaborate another day when I am free lol.

So we (Leon, Tween and I) went to the zoo yesterday! Was really great! Was reaaaally happy as well!! Saw my giraffes! A pity it drizzled and we had to hurry back to the shelters. But the animals there were really pretty! The zoo has changed so much since the last time I visited it (which was more than a decade ago ><) So happy! Thanks guys for taking me there :D And thanks Di for helping me snap so many pictures of the animals :D Di brought Chip and Dale along as well. Damn funny. Pictures up another day as soon as I get back my USB cam cable from Tween. Was really tired though. Was on the phone with him the night before after we got back from Flair and I barely slept for 3 hours before the alarm woke me up for zoo-day!! Poor thing barely slept 30 mins. Haha. Went over to his place after to take a nap before heading back home.

Today, went over to Leon's place again with Nana. A lot of people sia. His relatives, his bro's friends, wah sey. Scary. Lol. Anyways, I was very happy though. A lot of my favourite foods :p KUEY PIE TEE! POPIAH!! YUSHANG!!! They made sushi too but I didn't eat any since I don't fancy Jap food. Damn happy la. Ate nonstop for hours. Haha.

Ok la, a lot of stuff also but too tired to blog. Night everyone!

Two more days.. Sigh.. I'm gonna miss you. :(