Angel's wings

Monday, February 13, 2006

Someone complained I have been lazy, haven't been updating my blog so here I am. Waiting for someone to hand in his cornettes to up his fame in our game. Haha.

Anyhows, nothing to blog actually. Been a few days since Di went back. Still feels weird not having him around. But thankfully he's sweet enough to find means and ways of direct communication so at least I feel less of his absence.

So, met the guys and Nana yesterday for a short while after dinner. Chit chat and stuff. Feeling motivated about certain things. Just wished Leon was around so he could participate in them.

Other than that, I've been staying home most of the time, if not all the time. Slacking, nuaing and all that. Hehe. Yup.

Ok la, dunno what to update on also. Plenty of pics from the zoo but I'm still too lazy to transfer them over. Hahaha. Jialat. Lazy like mad.

Alrighty. Shall stop here for tonight. Update another time when I'm feeling less lazy or more pressured hahaha

Nighty everyone!