Angel's wings

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Been watching this Jap drama, Love Revolution, over lunch there couple of days. Starring this jap actress from Overtime, that tall lanky lead female actress, Makiko Esumi. The lead for this show is Fujiki Naohito, not familiar with him. Also starring in this show is that girl Yonekura Ryoko from this Jap serial where this ugly girl transformed herself into this pretty girl, aired on TV some time ago and this cute Jap rock band singer, Oshio Manabu. Can identify a little with the woes of the lead actress and maybe that was why I like watching it. Oh well..

Anyways, trying to adjust the width of my frame for the post publishing. Can't seem to fit pictures or quiz results. Bah.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Part 1 of my 3 day plan with Andy. It's his birthday on Friday! :) His first birthday with me.. Hopefully everything goes well.. Been a harsh week.. I need some light at the end of the tunnel..