Angel's wings

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I am home! From the chalet Andy booked for my birthday. So tired! Had so much fun playing xbox! Ha we are such no lifers! Hehe. Kung Fu Chaos is damn fun lor!

Anyways it was fantastic. Seriously didn't want to go home afterwards. Staying with him is really addictive. Plus our living habits complement very well. Muacks! Very very happy. Made me forget I had other committments besides a relationship. Loved every minute of it! Pigged out, played, chilled! Fun fun fun! He's such a sweetie. Muacks.

Anyways rushed to give tuition today. Andy was such a dear, accompanied to all the way from Pasir Ris to SGH for my tuition. Poor thing slept on the bus. Had time in between so we headed over to Tiong Bahru to walk and eat a little. Then accompanied me back to SGH area again for tuition. You're the sweetest! Muacks! Know it's hot and you hate heat but yet you accompanied me! Muacks! Love you to bitssssss! Kung Fu Fighting! Hey Ha! Ooh oh oh Kungfu fighting! We uBerz! B+Y Taunt!!!!! B+Y TAUNT!!! B+Y TAUNT!!! L+R!!! Special power!!!

Just got home about 3 minutes ago. Tired. Take care all! Dinner time~ Muacks!

Oh happy day! Oh happy day.. Wish it'd never end.. Love you bunnyyyyy!! Ngo Ooi Lei!