Angel's wings

Sunday, May 02, 2004

It's Sundddayyy... Boring boring day. STudied. Nothing else done. Ha. Okie la, rested a little. In fact I dozed off for about an hour. Hahaha. Saddest. AF AF AF AF!!!! Gives me a headache.

Can't remember what happened on Thursday. Think I studied in school and Andy came down to accompany me after class. Hehe. Muacks. Friday, he came to school to have lunch with me, then went to give tuition while he waited downstairs. Hehe, thanks!! Was ridiculously hot and that poor thing was drenched when I saw him after tuition. Sorry sweetheart!! Muacks. You're the bestest! Went to Tiong Bahru afterwards to get him some dinner. He headed off to help his bro while I headed back home. Heh.

Yesterday was quite irritating to say the least. Morning, got up late, so had to rush off to give tuition. Almost slipped and fell because of a flower!! Can you believe it? Gosh. Anyways, was 5 minutes late. Ha. Carryin a lot of fricking AF notes and my bag was the size of a boulder. And you cannot believe how hot it becomes when you carry such a heavy bag and when the sun is garing down at you like a blast furnace. Farking hot.

Gave tuition and all and it ended late. Very late. Her mother wanted to talk to me. So anyways, was late for my lunch buffet!! Damn! My durian puree! Heavenly I tell you! Yum!! So in the end ganna screwed by my mom. Bah. They were already there, but I wouldnt be able to make it in time so decided not to go in the end. Plus, my mouth is full of ulcers. Ate too much candy. Darn. Been eating a lot of sweets to keep me awake in school. Ha. I think the barley mint by Meiji cuts your tongue like nuts. But it's delicious! Yum!

Yeah, so left her place and headed off to school. Wanted to study a bit before Andy comes to school in the evening. He had to help his bro with some studio thingie first. So anyways, guess what, I left some of my AF notes in her place and I had to walk from the MRT station all the way to her place just to pick them up! I had picked up 4 of her assessment books before I left and my bag was so heavy it felt like part of the Nicoll Highway collapse was on my back. Piang. Headed to school. Blardie hot. Something is wrong with the weather. It's fricking hot. I tell you. Couldn't find any tables in the airconditioned area and had to settle somewhere near the sun. SO hot. Plus lots of smokers near me. an. I felt like a Peking duck. Ahhhhh!

SO spent the next four hours doing 4 blardie questions of AF. My AF sucks. Was fricking hungry as well since I skipped my lunch appt and there wasn't any food sold in school coz it was a public holiday. Finally at 6+, 7, my angel appeared with bags of Macdonalds. Ha. The bag was literally sparkingly. Could smell it a kilometer away. I swear it soggy fries never tasted this good. Ha. Thanks dearie! *muacks.* Studied a little more while he played and left school at about 9. Drove around and didn't know what to eat and decided to head to PS instead. Invented some lame jokes. Wahahaha.

Watched that Korean show Please Teach Me English with his friends. Quite hilarious. The piglet is adorable! Quite a number of slipups happened before that as well.. Haha. Weird day. Had supper after that and headed back home. Had a nice talk before I left. Muacks dearie. I'm glad to know I fit somewhere in your plans. Hehe.

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day! Gonna be up to study, then go to Andy's new kid's place with him! Hee, he's gonna be a tutor with effect from tomorrow! Wee! Class in the evening. Bah. Hee.

1 week plus to my exams. Stress..!

Good news. Havent cried in a long time. Happy happy. Muacks dearie! *hugs*

Have a good week ahead everyone! Good luck if you're having your exams! Hugs all!