Angel's wings

Monday, May 03, 2004

Oh mannnn. I woke up 3 hours later than intended. Sigh. Oh well. Woke up at 9 went back to bed, woke up at 10, fell back asleep. And had the weirdest dream ever.

Facts before the dream. Everyone who knows me long enough know that my maternal grandparents have passed away. My grandparents I will be mentioning refers to my maternal grandparents.

Dream went like this. I dreamt that I was over at my grandparents' old place, or something, when my brother told a funny joke and the statue of Guanyin smiled. Her eyes started to move and it startled me. Then I told my brother about it and we realised that the statue was "alive". Then time seemed to stop and Guanyin, as in the goddess took human form and started talking to me. Was on my earphones so I couldn't hear what she was saying. She was basically advising me on certain subjects to take in school, I think. So I removed it to hear her better and asked her to repeat it. I was also entranced by her eyes. So I kinda lost focus to what she was saying. Then she ended off by telling me that I should remember not to tell anyone I saw her and mumbered something about it while smiling then vanishes.

Then at my grandparents' place. It was suddenly bustling with activities. My grandparents were there. In fact, my grandpa was wearing jeans which he never did before. Grandma was in the room on the wheelchair with the maid serving her. My 3rd uncle was on the phone talking about his ex wife. In the dream, I even told my grandpa he looked funky. But it dawned on me that something wasn't right when I remembered my 3rd uncle's a bachelor. Then I realised my grandparents had passed away and started to panic. Gathered my dad and brother but couldn't find my mom. My bro didn't believe me at first when I told him we were trapped in a matrix and even showed me the finger, which he never does in real life. Then later they believed me and we started looking for my mom. This time, there was some evil presence and we decided to look for my mom and flee. Couldn't find her anywhere and so I took a small teddy that she gave me and put it in my right pocket, with my hp in my left pocket. So we climbed out of the window. That evil guy was carrying this rifle with a long barrel and was trying to kill us. Then out of nowhere came two anonyomous heroes who helped fend us from him. So finally we reached the bottom and that was the end of part one.

I kinda 'woke up' in the next series when I was with Andy. We were in some ulu parts of some place. In a shopping Mall apparently. We were trying to get some stuff. Apparently, he bought a house in that place and he needed to get some stuff for it. Then I told him about the dream and said that if it wasn't a dream, why is the teddy I took from the dream in my pocket. Then all of suddenly, I felt a sudden presence of that evil. So we were once again, trying to avoid it, or rather I was fricking paranoid. So after that, we were in the car, he was driving around to his new place and his driving was like shyt man. Total opposite of that in real life. Reckless. Scary sia. Like stunts. Then we were at this cowboy town, where signboards gave the signs followed by a 'before fire' or 'after fire'. Weird right? Yeah so afterwards we headed off to his new place and that's when Leon smsed me and woke me up. Thanks Di. You saved me. Ha.

K. gotta get ready to meet Andy. Good day everyone. Oh man. Weird dream.