Angel's wings

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hurmm... mail.com seems to have an incy wincy bit of a problem loading. Bleah. Hehe. Gonna type a mail to my girls soon. Hey dearies, I think we should email more. I agree with fen. Blogs are updates but that as personal. Oh well, let's do both!

Today was pretty good. Woke up in shock ( slept too much, was suppose to go over to Andy's place ), so I was late, and he was up. Ha. Haha, he was at the bus stop with Spock. Needed him to help me carry some books meant for Teresa. Haha. 2 women said Spock 'heng mei, yen jing heng lan' Hahaha. Spock's blardie chio. Always attract so much attention. I la foo joO! Had to walk him but basically got walked instead. That chump's got strong legs. Had trouble figuring out when he will pee so basically he was peeing all over his legs. :( Boo Hoo. Hope he still loves me! I la foo jOo! He's so adorable.

Had lunch ( He made Tacos for me!!! Weeee! Yummm! ) and watched Friends. Had a good talk with him about plans.. Hopefully he stays.. No idea yet. Sigh. Depressing.. God help me..

Went to Peninsula Plaza afterwards for shoe shopping. His shoes. Bought two pairs. Hehe. Wee. He got the one we saw at Tanglin Mall some time ago. Helped him bargain a little and got a wee bit more of discount.

Met Zack afterwards for The Day After Tomorrow. Hrm. I enjoyed it. It's just the scenics. There's just something so devastating and yet beautiful to it. I don't know, but it was just those periods when you fall silent and marvel at the works of Mother Nature. Woah. I enjoyed it. Felt colder after the show. Ha.

Damn. mail.com is still down. Growl. Sigh. Just to clear any misunderstandings, Andy and I are doing good :) Just that he may leave for the States. So I am pretty much affected by that.. Wish me luck alright! Pray for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home