Angel's wings

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Fricking spam thingie is infecting my com again! Argh. This is so annoying! Argh!! Putting me in a really bad mood. Can even look up a solution properly. Breaks up the linked url into words. Can't click. Dammitz!

On the brighter note. Today was great! Went over to Andy's place. Greeted by him at the pathway. Was pouring, took a cab so he was my brolly hero. Then Spock! That sweet little thing just took his bath and he looked all clean, handsome and fluffed up. Pretty! Batman! He always looks so happy to see me when he just took his bathe. Think he knows he can lick me, snuggle with me when hes clean. I tend to be more affectionate when he's clean. SPockieee I la foOo joOo. My Prince Doggie!!

AUnty came into the room to give me huggies. She's so sweet! She reminds me so so so much of my mum sometimes. I'm blessed. Said she sent us an email.. and she'll talk to me again.. not to worry etc.. *sigh* Worried.. Kinda was given a leap of faith last night.. But now.. I am back to the same spot again. *Sigh*

Yesterday was *sighy*. Pretty depressed all day. Needed a stroll badly so he took Spock out to take a stroll with me. We got stalked by 2 strays when SPock peed in their territory. Was funny. Quite scary actually. Like some action ninja show, where the 2 strays stalked at a distance, one of each side, closing in for the kill. Haha. Damn exciting. They peed at the spots SPock peed at to 'take back' their territory. Spock was so brave! Was standing up for us! *Gush* My Herodoggie! That clumsy dog tripped! Haha. Quite a sight. One of his legs buckled while he was walking on the grass. HAHAHAHA. Like owner like dog. LoL. Damn funny. Couldn't stop laughing. Spock really reminds me of Andy some times. Endearing.. Beautiful eyes, sensitive, adorable, clumsy, cute, LAZY etc etc. Haha. Should just observe the both of them. You would think they are twins beneath that physical differential. Very cute.

Had a good stroll and enjoyed our time together. Had felt hope after our talk when we both got home. *sigh* Sigh. This means so much it hurts.



Nothing is ever correct because it came from me.. So many things I wish to say but I know I can't.. I don't know how to tell you how I feel, because you see it as a pressure point.. I feel helpless.. I don't wanna wait till it's too late for regrets.. time is running out.. Grant me courage to stand up for what I believe in.. Stop compromising.. I want my happiness back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home