Angel's wings

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Horrible hunger pangs and cravings when I am PMSing.. I want BBQ chicken wings right now. Ahhhhh. I just ate 4 and I am still hungry. Prata right now. BBQ stingray right now. Butter crayfish right now. AHHHH!!

10 days to BKK. A little nervous though.

Was watching this Jap drama about this megastar son-in-law while eating.. So nice. That dood is literally perfect in the show. Very touching.

Muscles aching from the volunteer work on Sat. Thanks dearie for being with me. Meant a LOT to me and to the relationship. I really appreciate u being there. Hugs. Very proud of you! Need a good massage in BKK. Can't wait! Still a little nervous. Hope everything will be fine, safe and peaceful.

Andy ended his last day of leave today. Saddest. That lucky boy had over a week off from Christmas. Oh well, brand new year, brand new start. Hope things at work will work out well for him.. promotions, praise, respect, money and the likes :D Jiayou bunny! Larff yew!

Brand new year for me as well. Hope to start preparing for my exams. 4 to 5 more months. Freaking out! Help!

Hungry.. my tummy feels funny. Think I'm gonna have cramps tomorrow. Sigh.

Miss someone.. miss someone.. too short a holiday.. 10 more days.. bleah.. wish he didnt have to work tomorrow.. oh well.. JIAYOU!!!!!

Oh caught Meet the Fockers today. HAHAHA. Quite funny. Gaylord Focker. He actually has cousins named 'Horny' Focker and 'Dumb' Focker. Probably not the exact same spelling but it sounds like that. Pretty nice. Wanna catch Ocean's Twelve and Kungfu Hustle soon!

K.. hungry.. gonna sleep before I start looking for food again. Night!! Love you Bunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home