Angel's wings

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy advance new year everyone!

Last day of the day. It feels weird. Actually I'm not feeling too good either. Surprised I actually feel this way.. Expected it but not this extreme. Guess I have to learn to take things easy and respect certain wishes. Guess I'm a tad disappointed. I think I think too much. Doesn't feel great.. feels distanced.

Been guilty since the tsunamis happened. Yeah I know I'm crazy.. but part of me felt thats it's because of our geographical position that SG is shielded, aka, others died on my behalf.. I'm thankful I'm alive. Doesn't that make me selfish. People died for us. I feel guilty. Don't even know why I need to consider. I shouldn't. Not this time.. People against nature, people against people. Nature against people.

Grim new year. Time to start on a clean slate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home