Angel's wings

Monday, July 25, 2005

Today I finally realised that perhaps the so-called solution to my so-called problem may not be a one off thing. It might be just part one of X parts. Shit. How naive. How simple-minded. Decoding past information and it's starting to sound really really freakish. Can someone just kill me?

I think I have come to a conclusion. Somewhat irresponsible one but I guess that will do for the time being. After quality counts, not quantity. Maybe maybe..

Starting to feel afraid. Who am I kidding?

Sometimes its a chore to be strong dont you think? What makes you think you are better off weak?

Lousy night. Be thankful you are alive.

The silence is deafening. What are those sobs you hear?

If I fall, will you hold me in your arms and whisper my name one last time? Let me see the rainbow before I close those eyes.

Perfectly alright to cry. Perfectly alright, right?

Is this why I don't have visions? Is this why I never ask what I am going to be when I grow up? Maybe this is why?

If You take me, take me gently into Your arms with a smile in my face and a laughter in my heart.

I should sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home