Angel's wings

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Awesome ex-colleagues! Such a happy day to be told how much I was missed. And hugs from all of them, how wonderful! They are such an awesome bunch!!

Zouk was awesome. The music was smashing great and the company was pure heaven! So damn high!! Awesome awesome awesome. You know they are a great bunch when one steps up and tells you 'not to worry, I'll take care of you.' and shields you from the guys who walks past. Awesome aren't they? Felt so safe, so high and so happy. Really missed them! What a wild bunch! What a wild night! Lotsa dirty dancing and lotsa cheer and laughter. What an awesome night!!! So awesome we forgot to take the photos. Ha!!

But yet, on the other hand, I am mad at someone. I gave up the right. So why am I feeling this way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home