Angel's wings

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Still soaking in the excitement of last night. So awesome! So fun, so wild!

Des was completely being his wacky self + this time, under the influence of alcohol, he danced so wildly he got stopped by security umpteen times! Haha. Too funny! That whore!! Haha! Got his ass grabbed by a cute caucasian. Whata lucky boy! Haha. So gay but, hell yeah!! Too funny!

Damn shiok la! Lotsa beautiful people there, very wild! Damn shiok! Only annoying thing was Des kept playing with my hair. I bet he loves girls with messed up hair. Maybe they look sexy or something cause he kept doing it. And I hate messed up hair! Some angmo stroked my hair while I was walking past also and we made a quick conversation. What's with people and my hair!?

Apart from that, all was good. The music, the people, the crowd. Shit loads of people in there. Literally rubbing bodies. Damn squeezy. Thank God for Jodon and Des who stuck near me protecting me from the rest of the crowd and taking me to the toilets once in a while. Such sweet ex colleagues don't you think. You get such a warm fuzzy feeling when we sit down and start shouting into each other's ears as to what a close group of friends we have become in such a short span of time. How we have become a family. Awwww. Awesome people. God bless them!

I miss them. I miss them. I miss them already!

Next weekend. Cindy's birthday. Alcohol, music and dancing again. Woohoo! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home