Angel's wings

Monday, January 02, 2006

It sucks to know.
It sucks to know.
It sucks to know.

Everyone deserves a second chance.
Except me.
I wonder why.
Am I not good enough?

Ubin tomorrow.
I wish to go to so many places promised but never delivered.
I wish to be free.

Di's leaving in a month's time.
Sigh.

2005. So much had happened in that fucking year.
One holiday @ BKK
Plenty of promises and a matching number of failed deliveries.
2 relationships.
1 betrayal under my nose.
1 graduation.
2 jobs.
Plenty of alcohol.
Plenty of clubbing.
Plenty of tears.
Plenty of laughter.
Dreams were made.
Hopes were dashed.
Friendships strengthened.
Relationships broken.

And the list goes on..
Maybe I'll continue this another time.

Tired. Time for bed.

Am I not good enough?
Am I ever good enough?
Was I really the best you had?
Did you really feel I was perfect?
Or was it all a lie.
All a dream.

You made me fear the future.
That I am never going to be good enough for anyone.
Not nearly perfect enough for anyone.
Have you ever looked back and wish you didn't do what you had done?
Or were you glad you had chosen her instead?

Have you missed me, at all?
Have you loved me, at all.
You said you will never cheat, you are not the kind to.
But look what happened.
In what way, was I ever inferior to her?
Was I ever nearly good enough..
Was I?