Angel's wings

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Did I mention I have a present apart from the chalet from my dearie? It's a JIGSAW!!! One with PIGLET! AHHHHH!! Silly boy rushed out and had no time to clear it cause I was mad at him. Sorry *muacks* I didnt know. Poor thing stayed up all night and used up all his money for that. So sweet. Still isn't complete but I enjoyed doing it with him. But Alas, I am so impatient with such things. He on the other hand, is so patient. Wonder which sicko invented this sick game of cutting a picture into thousands of pieces then piece it back together again. Damn bian tai. Nonetheless it's fun doing it with him.

Anyways reminded me of something Cindy and I talked about. The value of a present. The "value" of a person isn't always about the cost of it. It is often about the sincerity that comes with it and the fraction of your total cash assets. Basically, in short. If you have 10 bucks and if you spend 10 bucks on it, the present can be just as valuable or even more so than a 100 bucks present. It's like spending your all on someone. Haha. Not making sense?

Anyways, thank you bunny! it's the bestest present ever!! Muacks Fen and Ling too! Hehe, Your Squall jigsaw is still hanging in my room! =D Muacks.

Wee! Rainign heavily this morning! Guang said it's for ME!!!! Weeee~ So happy! Teresa messaged me! So happy! My ex student messaged me! So happy! Missed her quite a bit. And of course, my best friend messaged me! Muacks Winnie! Nice waking up to messages! Thank you all!

Okie. Time to wake the boy. Hugs all! Have a great great day! Love you all!