Angel's wings

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Weee! I am home. What a day! I think I know why I acted strange today. So cranky. PMSing! Bleah. Sorry Bunny. Muaks. Forgive me.

Anyways evening was nice! His family prepared a dinner for my birthday. Had steak, my favourite pasta, fried mushrooms, salad and cheesecake. Was really wonderful. Love his mom especially. She's such a sweet one! She says she loves me! Wee! Food was good. Ethan was adorable! Uncle Fred is so cute! Finding all excuses to hold him! Doting grandpa. Heh. He also said a really lovely prayer for me. Was moved. hehe. Happy.

After that went to watch a Win a date with Ted hamilton. Leon called me before that and asked to meet me urgently. Haha. In the end it was to pass a present from all of them. So sweet! Thank you all! Muacks! Hehe, they got me a Precious Moments figurine. Really sweet! You peeps have great taste! Hee. Thankies. Muaccks!!!!

Win a date was surprising enjoyable for a chick/teen flick. Haha. Quite funny also. Quite nice. The girl is really pretty and the Ted is of course *hehehehe*.. I enjoyed it. Heh.

Walked around for a bit afterwards and decided to head to Swensens since its the only place opened at that time of the night. Big thank you to those who have smsed me at midnight! Really very sweet! Haha. Happy :)

Okie, update tmr or something. Hopelessly tired. Muacks all! Good night!