Angel's wings

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

In the shower.
I thought of.
A million things.
You could do.
If you stayed.

So won't you please.
Hear me out.
Before you accept.
Any other alternatives.
That I would.
Hate to hear.

Give me a chance.
To show you.
How wonderful.
Things could be.
If you were here.
With me.

Listen to my pleas.
For they are not futile.
It could make you.
Who you want to be.
Without having us.
Apart.

Just one chance.
Is all I ask of you.
A shot.
For me.
To make your dreams come true.

Let me try.
I love you.
Just 3 more days.
At the end of my exam.
I would try my very best.
And give my all.
To show you.
The many possibilities.
I thought of.
For you to fulfill.
All your dreams.
Without sacrificing us.
And a degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home