Angel's wings

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I dread this morning. Woke up with a massive headache with painful reminders to boot. Of reality and dreams.

Came home late last night and it was pretty much feeding my headache that has lasted for a few days, on and off. Wasn't well enough to give tuition in the morning so I cancelled it. Went back to sleep and my nightmare began its journey.. manifesting itself as I sleep.

Was basically more or less suicidal in my dream. Dreamt that we had a very very very horrible argument. And he no longer wanted me in his life. And me made me leave, asking me to get out of his sight. So I ran. Literally and metaphorically. There was no one else in my dream to help me along the way. Halfway through, my brother my chasing me down endless flights for stairs while I fled in tears. For some reason, as I was about to stop and receive his support, he disappeared. Next up, for some reason or another, QY and Fu appeared in my dreams. Or rather, their names popped up. Wanted to seek help from them but they were making their way to each other's homes for dinner. So in the end. I was alone, roaming a place identified as "Funan" though it nowhere near it.. There were hordes of people in the vicinity, as, apparently, they built a theme park, those old sort, near it, and hordes of teens from China apparently were rushing to try it. Had some weird emotional thingie when I saw the rollercoaster. Probably cause he likes those stuff. And some other details I cannot recall.

Woke up feel worse.. got woken up actually when he called. Just felt super lousy with a headache that was about to kill him. Questions were asked, but no answers can be given since my brain was more or less dead. Because of that. No one was happy.

I feel miserable. I want to get down to work. But, I think I'm the only one who feels this way. Part of me just fears that even if I try very hard, they will still not be considered simply because it doesn't matter.

I am lost. And helpless. What should I do next...?

Read Beeyan's blog. Feeling sad. Seems like quite a number of people around me are down. Is it PMS? Sigh. In the words of Leon, When it rains, it pours.

Thank you to those who have been there for me and shown me immense concern. I appreciate it, I really do.. Thanks a lot and be patient with me ya? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home