Angel's wings

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Gosh. Almost 2.30. Just wrote an email to Andy. Relieved now. Hope I didn't make things any worse and that he will cheer up. Jiayou!! You can do it! the sky's the llimit!

I feel bloated. Sigh. My cramps should be due tomorrow. Zzzz.. Hate this.. Only good news is with my P outta the way, I don't have to feel uncomfortable and crampy in BKK.

And yeah.. BKK in a week plus!! Oh, I am feeling slightly homesick. Yeah.. I know. I am still here.. but somehow thinking about it makes me a little homesick. Knowing I'll be away and all. Somehow the tsunami incident made me feel even closer to my family. Watching my mum tell me lame things to make me laugh, hear her talk to me in her sing-song manner, having me dad talk to be in a act cute tone or having him show me things I totally have no interest for just fills me with bliss. Even talking to my bro about gaming stuff makes me happy. The kind of love that taps into the inner most child in you is the most precious of them all. I am the luckiest girl alive. I have my own family who dotes on me, a bf who treats me like not only a gf but his precious baby and also his parents whom I'm already starting to love like my own. Sigh. Fragility of life. So close to your heart but can be so easily taken away from you.

By the way.. did you guys read the reports.. I cannot believe little children newly orphaned from the tsunami disaster are being raped/kidnapped/sold. Are those people demonic or what?! I do not understand how people can become so ruthless. Disappointing and disheartening. Of all the creatures God has created, I have every reason to believe that the humans are the most evil of them all. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home