Angel's wings

Monday, July 25, 2005

Thought about plenty of stuff last night. Thought of the many people in my life. I don't know why, but I just did. Thought of what each and every one of them meant to me. Thought of how precious the memories meant to me. Thought about the things I wish to say to each and every one of them. And finally, I fell asleep on my tear-soaked pillow..

Plagued by bad dreams all night long. In fact, I've been having nightmares for the past few nights. I don't know why either. Spent part of today writing.. writing.. writing.. Just felt that I should.. Just felt that I should.. But I hope I don't use them. Oh well, contradicting myself again. Don't wanna leave it to chance. Argh. I don't know. All messed up.

Life is too short to wait for a tomorrow to come.

Pretending I'm not scared.

***

Your boss comes to you and asks you this question: "So how you do like it here?"

In you head, you think: "I hate it here, the coffee sucks, you are a slave-driver, I'm working with a bunch of bitchy colleagues, no one is ever helpful, I have to water your plants, I barely see daylight before and after I leave the office and even the coffeelady bullies me! If I were a millionaire, I would throw that awful coffee in your face and walk straight out of the office!"

But instead, you blurt out: "I love it here. The colleagues are wonderful and they are a fun bunch to work with. I love the challenge and I feel I can learn so much from you." with a warm smile on your face and a sparkle in your eye.

We are such an automated species don't you think? How ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home