Angel's wings

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Been quite a while since I have updated. Thanks to those who have been asking how I am and for your concern. The report is out and even though I'm not totally 100% cleared, I just very thankful for it. The implications are there and I think it's something I can live with. I just hope it will continue to stay that way. Thank you all for the concern! And apologies if I had been slow with this.

The wound is quite OK as well. Still hurts a little when I get too tough on myself. Just need to be a little gentler! That's all! :)

Otherwise, nothing much has happened or changed. Still the same. But I've been hiding at home for the past week plus. Reason being I've done something that I've pretty much regretted. ANd that is.. I've cut my fringe! So I'm sporting a short short fringe now. And yes, I look spastic!! I look like a kid basically! To the extent that just two days ago, my mum looked at me, I gave her a bewildered, wide-eyed look and she gave me a hug and called me her 'little baby' -____- So there you go. I look like a child. Argh.

Anyways, earlier today, a friend asked me a simple but interesting question. Would I ever date a colleague from work? I gave it some thought.. and told him no. Because I suddenly remembered this 'quote' I often hear.. Don't shit where you eat. An infatuation hits you then leaves you. Not worth screwing up the rest of your career if it ends on a bad note. But what if the guy's your boss? Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home