Angel's wings

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

She tactlessly muttered the cursed word today. Not part of the deal. Left me dumbfounded and afraid. And as a result, I brought home solitude.

I hurt both ways today. Outside and inside. But what is inside I cannot show. It's something the painkillers cannot take away.

I laughed and smiled alot today. But only I truly know what they mean. Only I truly know how it feels like when I laughed and smiled.. Only I truly know.

I feel depressed. I feel afraid. I feel alone. Am I being punished?

Come tomorrow, it's time to don that mask and face the world. And come tomorrow, I will laugh louder and smile wider. Only I know myself best.

Life makes a mockery out of you sometimes. How dishonest.

It hurts. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home