Angel's wings

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Today I retraced the path we used to walk when we went from Cityhall to the merlion at esplanade park. I felt exactly the same as I did in the past. Fearful and afraid of the dark. I remember how I used to stand so close to you to feel secure and fearless. And how I close my eyes tightshut when I walked that same path today. I took a deep breath, searching for that same ease and security that I had found previously. Only this time, I found none. There was no footsteps walking in tune with mine. There was no laughter accompanying my shallow breaths. The was no warmth from you in that chilling breeze. I did not smile, I did not slow down to catch a glimpse of that beautiful sight that was ahead of me. I could only fasten my pace and wish for the silence to end. Looking back, I wish I had told you how safe you made each step I took feel.

Today I went to celebrate Nana's 21st birthday! Hehe. Quite a hectic day. Didn't help that I wasn't feeling too great. Been so long since I've seen her! Anyway the food was food! Hee. Had quite a full dinner and was interesting meeting all her friends. I don't think I've ever had all my friends gather in the same area before. So oh well. Hee.

Took some pictures with her. Maybe I'll post them up when I'm free and not that lazy.

Anyway my ear's really blocked right now. And the reason will be out in a minute.

Yes, went to club after the BBQ with SIMmers. Oh my goodness lor. Dxo looked extremely empty from the outside and we went to Onyx since it was just right across the river. Pretty much suck ok!! They were playing techno trance and it was really -_-!!! Luckily it came with two free drinks and their drinks are quite ok. Their tequilla shots were pure alcohol too so I was pretty satisfied. But other than that.. that place sucks. We were offered free membership but we turned it down. Yes, we did, free one ok!! This was how bad that place was!! Was weird and everyone seem to be worshipping the Dj.. dunno how to describe. Was just plain weird.

Ok. So tired now. Just showered. Need to sleep soon. Late nights been killing my skin. Blah.

Pictures another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home