Angel's wings

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today you changed your nick. From something I assumed made you happy to something that is making you, perhaps, sad.

I'm feeling very lousy now. Because I feel responsible. Responsible for all the shit that I have put you through. For being so irresponsible then and now. For not having the courage to talk to you or encourage you for fear of distracting you. For being so selfish. For being everything you wished I wasn't.

I am sorry. So sorry. So sorry. Right now, all I wish I could do, is to go up to you, and tell you how sorry I am. That it wasn't my intention to make you feel this lonely, more lonely than you were before.

I wish I were whoever you wanted me to be. But I can't. I am sorry, so sorry. I am so so so sorry.

Can I show you that I care? But I am so afraid it might only hurt you more..

My heart feels broken to see you like that. I am so sorry. So so sorry. So sorry I lack that courage.

*Cries*

What can I do to make you happy? What can I do to hear you smile again? What, apart from that, can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home