Angel's wings

Monday, May 10, 2004

It's 6 mins to Monday. How farking depressing. Don't mind the language, just watched a few episodes from this Quite funny I would think. But need to get used to the hamsterish talk. Thanks Tween for the site! *hugs*

Anyways, yesterday was alright. Went to give tuition. Had a session from 10 till 12 and another from 2 to 5. The student for the second session told me to go early so I was at her place at about 1.10pm but horror, she wasn't home! She got back only after 2 so I ended up waiting for over an hour outside her place. I am so blardie patient. Was quite surprised. Anyways, gave her tuition till 5 plus and rushed home. Went for dinner with my family at Coca near my place. I love the sauce man, yum. They served bobochacha for dessert and surprise surprise! I actually liked it quite a bit! It's very different from those normal ones.

Night wasn't that great. Went nuts and was very stressed up. Was staying up doing some game quest with Andy. Seeing how stressed I was, he made me go to bed, which is much needed as I didn't sleep much the night before and had a long day before bedtime. Thankfully he had been really sweet and patient about it. *Hugs* You're the bestest! Only you can stand me! Muacks.

Today's mother's day. His parents went to Bangkok also, so messaged his mom this morning to wish her a happy mom's day and a good trip. Got a reply then went back to bed. Woke up had lunch and headed to school. Didn't stay home cause exam was near and had kinda celebrated mother's day last evening. So wished my mum happy mother's day and left for school. Poor boy went back to sleep after he sent his parents to the airport. But still, he came over to school earlier that evening. Brought me Macdonalds! Hee. Feel like a kid everytime he brings me food. So nice :) Hugs hugs. He did his tuition stuff while I studied. Very nice. Stupid SIM scrimping on electricity bills I think. No aircon!!! It's suppose to be on till 6 pm but when I got there at like past 3, it was already switched off. Bully sia. So went down stairs at about 7 or so since there are fans there.

Studied till 9 odd and went to Newton circus to have our dinner/supper. The food there is overrated man. Isn't that fantastic but the prices are exorbitant. Fricking expensive for the veggie lor. Both of us had stingray, satay, 3 big otah, one plate of carrot cake, a plate of baby kailan. In the end cannot finish. So he took home the carrot cake. Haha. The tapaoing process was quite funny. Ya so basically we took the satay plate to cover the carrot cake plate and took it with us. Hahaha. Had fun nonetheless.

Thank you Bunny for accompanying me to school these days. I really appreciate it! Thank you too for being ever so patient! HUGE HUGS for you! Muacksss!

Okie, tomorrow gonna be another long day. Gonna go over to wake him up then head to school to study till it closes. YAWN. Sigh. Paper on wednesday and thursday. Someone help me. Hur.

Hugs to all! Love ya dearie!