Angel's wings

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Yesterday was a good day. It was our 9th month! Woohoo! Went to school then went to watch Laws Of Attraction later in the night. Sneaked in lotsa food from Mos! Woo! Damn. Been eating too much. I need my menses to come quick to stop this. Growl.

I enjoyed the show. Pierce Brosnan is helluva attractive man. Julianna Moore is damn chio also. Good looking couple! Nice show. Romantic comedy. Very nice. Girls will identify with it. Awww..

ANyways, I realise I'm not sane when PMSing. Been watching some Jap drama previously relating to how potent jealousy can. Now, as I am PMSing, emotions run high and I can be jealous of the most irrelevant things or even worse, events conjured up by my own imagination. I got to stop that before I ruin everything I have. Sigh. Bleed please! Dammit.

Time to shower then head over to give tuition. Tired. Had a weird dream. Sigh. The quality of my sleep is getting from worse to erm, worser? Bad started million of days ago. Good dreams comes knocking once in a blue moon and bad ones come a plenty. Ok maybe not bad scary/weird dreams. But dreams in general. My brain works too hard for the wrong reasons. ANd when I need it to actually work, it sleeps. Sigh. This aint goood!

Dearie's house kept getting power trips. Sigh. Can't see him online. Not used to that. Sian. Got tuition later. Sian. No mood. Gonna go for his band practice later in the evening. Haven't been to one later, so I'm looking forward to it. Weee! Sian. Sian. Very moody. Sian. Argh, need to bleed! Need to feel normal!!!

I miss fen, I miss char, I miss Tween. Sigh. A few more months before I see them.. Ahhhh!

Love ya all! Muacks. Love ya bunny!

Oh yeah, girls, if you can, post up a rough date as to when you guys will be coming back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home