Angel's wings

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Morning... YAWN.. So tired. Looks like everyone has been sleepy! LoL. Oh man. I am so tired. Gonna try to study at home later. Boo. No time time. Dammit!

Yesterday was nice. POURREDDDD in the afternoon. Very exciting. Walked in the drizzle. Hid from the lightning and all. Went to AMK library later in the afternoon and studied for an hour plus before Andy came to pick me up. Haha, korkorsaurs saw me from the bus waiting by the road and messaged me! For a split second it felt like s detective movie! So exciting! So went to pick up zack as well and headed off to band practice with them. Aunty Shirley made me a packed dinner. Very nice. Yum! Hehe. She's so sweet!

Jamming session was quite interesting. Poor QY was sick :( I had to study a little. I like Belief(?). That Guitar part! Damn niceeee!!!! SO kewl! Like Abide In Me too. Woohoo! Haha. Bunny looks so cool with his pretty guitar. LoL. RoCksTarZ! lOl. Thought they sounded pretty tight last nite. Nice nice. Quite excited. They have lotsa stuff planned out for the plan. Gonna take part in some Sonicfest or dunno what and make a demo real soon at his Bro's place. Wee! Need a manager? QY and I can help! Wahahaha!

Had supper near the studio and sent me home afterwards. Surprising, I was pretty efficient despite the music, noise and all. Ha. Interesting. Sigh. PMS shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home