Angel's wings

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Thurdays was a good day!! First, It was BEEYAN's BIRTHDAY! Welcome to the 22 years old club! Then Jasmine Trias got kicked out the the competition. Woo Hoo. Double blessings! Muacks girl! Hope you had a great time!!!

Friday was ok. Tuition schedule was screwed, ended up waiting for nothing so headed over to Andy's kid's place instead to wait for him. Had intended to go to school but took the correct bus from the wrong direction and ended up at marina/suntec area instead. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. HAHAHA. So ended up walking around since it would take too much time to travel back to school. Went to Kenny Rogers. I had Mac and cheese and corn cravings. Satisfied! Caught SHrek 2 after that. Fantastic la! Love that show. It's damn damn damn funny! Enjoyed it a lot. Very short movie though. Think less than 1 hour 20 mins. BUT IT'S DAMN FUNNY LOR! Had a fantastic time as always. Went to gaybar (Gelare) and order their gay special ( Waffles ) Ok. Maybe not me, but him. He loves the waffles with icecream there. Hehe. I am ok with it. Dont crave for such things. Went home, DAoCed till late. Muacks.

Today was fantastic as well! Dragged my lazy ass out of bed and went to give tuition. Was really tired and my throat was drying out. Headed home for lunch after that and slacked around and gamed with him until it was time to go. Met Fu and Zack after that. Went for dinner at Spageddies at Tanglin mall. He order something that tasted yummy. Cheesy stuff while I order this interesting spag with pepper soft shell crab. Wah. I think they soaked the crab in wine before cooking it. A little weird at first but the taste caught on quickly. Was surprised I could finish most of it. No idea if it's psychological but I actually felt a little *high* after that. I am pathetic. Haha. The taste is quite strong.

Went to slack at Mac after that with game. Andy brought Sequence along so we played that till about close to midnight before heading home. Aww man! Fu was on a winning streak! Ha. Had a really good time. Too bad the rest werent there. Oh wells. Was funny la. Had fun! Muacks bUnny!

Okie. Gonna go do my before-bedtime stuff now. Hee. Had a happy day. I am contented :) Love ya all! Especially YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home