Angel's wings

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Booo, top 3 results gonna be out tomorrow. It had better be Jasmine Trias. Else, it's not fair man.

Just finished watching the top 4 results show. Downloaded it. Gotta give it to Latoya man. She took it so graciously. She's the winner man.

Anyways, yesterday was great! Went to his place to wake him up and studied some. His parents invited me to dinner for Ethan's first month with their close friends so I tagged along. Haha. *thickskinned* Studied a wincy bit before that. Had dinner, tagged along with this bro's family and Andy took over the car. Baby's so cute! He was screaming in the car. Oh boy, that kid has huge lungs! He's really adorable! So cute! His fingers are really long as well! Haha. His parents were hoping he would grow up to become a drummer though. Haha. Really cute.

So went to meet fu, qy and zack after that. Hung out at swensens till quite late and they decided to head over to Andy's place to play. Haha. Quite fun. Played some games and gambled on the game "In Between". Haha. Won some money but the winnings went to Andy since it was his money I gambled with. Haha. So the both of us basically won most of their money. Haha. Bad bad :P Went home really late after sending all of them home. Was happy though :) Andy's a gem :) Spock snapped at me though :( Was pretty shocked and though I didn't tell anyone about it, I felt pretty hurt, not physical but more like emotional. Felt betrayed by Spock. I've always loved him and he bit me :( But Andy explained that it may be because I had the scent of another dog (Played with zack's dog before we went over) and therefore when I stroked Spock, it took him by surprise and therefore he snapped cause he too got a shock. Luckily they didn't bring Rusty over. Else, it would be eaten alive I believe. But Spock's really adorable. He came over after that incident and stayed close to me, with that kind of "I am so sorry" look on his face. He kept looking down and up at me again with those pitiful eyes. So cute. ANd nuzzled my legs for a bit. Haha. It's ok Spock, I forgive you.. I still love you! You're the cutest! Batman!!!

Today was bonked out. Woke up at 1, went to school later in the afternoon. Silly boy bought Macdonalds again. Haha. HE really can eat man! *Muacks* Studied some. He's so sweet :) No complaints, no grouses. Just full of encouragement and love! And he's mine! Wee! So happy! Thank you so much! *Hugs* He ate laksa again. Haha. He's so adorable when he eats laksa. Hehehehehhhee. Awww. :) So cute! \(^o^)/

Okie la, gonna get ready for bed soon. Hungry though. Hehe. His mum got me another piece of carrot cake again. Beginning to like the taste of it. Hehe. Ate a little, shall leave the rest for tomorrow :)

Night all. Hugs everyone! Muacks Bunny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home