Angel's wings

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Just had dinner, my boy's at J8 having dinner with his family so I guess it gives me time to reflect.

Past few weeks have been dreamy. Everything has been perfect. I have never felt as loved am I now. Andy has been treating me like a princess and I have absolutely zero complaints. He has shown immense patience and love and I adore him for it. I am happy. In fact, I am so happy I forgot about September.

His application results should be out soon. ANd I pray to God that he will stay by my side. That he will get into NTU and never leave my side. And lately, that issue has been pushed further and further back until I forgot it was actually present. Was too happy. Until yesterday when Zack mentioned it. Not that I minded but I guess that was a gentle reminder. Sweet korkorsaurus showed great faith by telling me he would stay. I pray for that. I can no longer imagine him half the globe away. Wishing him good morning when it's almost midnight. God, please help me. Please grant him entry into NTU. Please bless us with happiness always.

Surreal. Life seems surreal. Being with someone you love can take away pain, sorrow, worries and reality. I've never felt more at ease than now. In general that is. Don't know how it's gonna be like when things will no longer be the same. I don't think I can bear it. But part of me know I would have to if it happens. But I don't wish too. Is it a sign of vulnerability?

QY and Zack both mentioned Misery loves Company in their blogs. Very interesting. I guess there is a purpose to everything in life. How you choose a path, or how you choose to view certain issues at hand. How you live you life is entirely up to you. Things that you can ignore are best left ignored. Afterall, we have enough problems already. Why not do away with the excesses?

There are often things we love but we can't have. Maybe we still aren't strong enough to possess them. Maybe it isn't time. That you can't blame yourself of anyone. It's just a matter of time. And when you are ready, you will work miracles. Everyone will own a piece of heaven, it's just a matter of coming to it.

Do I have my own little piece of heaven? I believe I do. When I am with him. That is my little piece of heaven. I can only pray that that isn't a mirage, something my imagination cooked up. And I hope it's not a prank or a 'test' played by the mighty one up above.

I am glad most of my friends are happy now. And those who aren't I hope for them to find their little peace of heaven soon. They are most deserving of it. Perhaps then wasn't time yet. I am glad some of my closest friends have found their soulmates for whom they are committed to spending the rest of their lives with. It's a nice thought. To be present at a wedding of a friend you love. Giving them your blessings, and telling them how beautiful they look. I think it's sweet. BEEYAN and WINNIE! PLEASE TAKE THE HINT! :P I am really glad everything is on track! For we just need Fen back! SHe's been gone for like almost 2 years now. The weepy parting image still lingering in my head. But in a few months, she will be back! WOW! Time flies! Not that I am complaining :) Can't wait!

I'm 22 this year, and in a few years, I hope to be married and then 2 years after that, start a family. Lately, I have amused myself with the idea of marrying Andy then having his son, and I wonder how would the child speak. Would it be of an American accent? If he's bred locally, and speak like the little beng bengs in primary school, I am afraid Andy might pass out from anxiety. I was fooling around with the idea of email-spamming FoxTV for asking Simon Cowell to make British-accent language tapes so I can play it to my child every single day and prays he catch on the British accent. It sounds adorable! (Not that your accent isnt sexy dearie!). Else I'd have Andy coach him and he'll grow up to have an American accent. But wouldn't he be out of place in local schools? And would our child be Singaporean or American? It's funny. And amusing. I could even imagine my child bickering with the kids in school with perfect diction and an american accent. HAHAHAHA. Amusing.

Oh well, time for shower. Update later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home