Angel's wings

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Read old mails.. Amusing.. Muacks.

Had my first lesson of yoga yesterday. I know.. I know.. Shocking right. I actually am willing to move my muscles.. Haha. Mum dragged me to learn with her.. But surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it.. Maybe it's just the first lesson so it's less taxing.

Tired man. Thanks di for accompanying for a bit today! Hugs hugs! Had a great time catching up. Crapping about old SGDA times.. Those were the good old days man.. Ahaha.. Missed the old gang actually.. Haha. Scary bunch in real life but oh-so-nice at the same time. Wo wu chang long? Hehe. Wonder how they have changed. But think Sparrow fatter now. Ahaha. Saw his pic in Zoopy's listing.

Ahh okie.. gonna sleep.. BKK in two days! Night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home