Angel's wings

Monday, May 10, 2004

Wow. Blog has a new blogging look. Haha. Prefer the old style though.. This looks a little.. errm cheapo.

Anyways he just sent me back from school. I am farking stressed I tell you. less than 2 days to my first paper. Sigh. Stressed. I am so grateful that my boyfriend is understanding and sweet like nuts and candy. He's been accompanying me every single time I go to school to study. Bringing food and all for me. Oh man. Stays all the way with me till school closes. I am envious of myself even. Must have done something fantastically right my previous life to have him. Muacks. Thank you so much bunny. No words is apt enough to describe how grateful I am! *hugs*

Tomorrow is gonna be another long day. Will be up at 730, get ready shower blah then head to his place to wake him up then tapao breakfast to school and study! Ah! I am so stressed. Someone save me. I'm so scared. Okie. Time to stop. Gonna shower, do online stuff, wait for him to get home then zZzzZzz. Did I mention how stressed I am? got 1/2 a syllabus to cover tomorrow. Fark.

Hope you guys are having a better time! Hugs. Love you all, BIG LOVE to my dearie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home