Angel's wings

Saturday, May 15, 2004

It's the weekends again! Hope you guys had fun or will be having fun when you read this!

Tuition in an hour and thought I'll just do a short blog before I leave. Think bunny either asleep (probably) or is in church. He hasn't replied me.

Ants are invading my room and I am getting the creeps. Millions of them. Okay, maybe not millions but a thousand is probable. I just killed like 100++ 200 yesterday. It's that bad. Thanks to the sweets my brother left in my room. Now, I don't know where to start cleaning them up. Those sneaky little creatures knows how to hide.. If only I knew where.. would exterminate their clan by my trusty bygone.. if only I knew where.. would crush every single one of them.. young and old.. oops. Sorry got carried away with my 'evilness'. Ha.

Oh well. Hope everyone has been fine. Gonna go get ready now. Take care peeps! *Hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home