Angel's wings

Friday, May 14, 2004

Woo. 2 papers down, 2 more to go. Got a 2 plus week break before they commence. So I'm pretty happy about it. Gives me time to study. Covered zilch for those 2 subjects. AF today was tough. A friend left early. Goodness.

Apart from my paper, today was actually a really really good day. Andy came to Expo to meet me after my exams. Was delighted having to see him. He's my light :)

Went to town. Had a HUGE surprise! I am half an owner of a ocbc account! Mi gosh! I am still in shock! I didn't know it would actually happen. Still in shock. Was totally blur when he led me inside. Wow. He smiled to himself as he filled the form. Is that love? That look of contentment and satisfaction and certainty was priceless. Was touched. :) Hugs.

Anyways bumped into Fu in Cine. Was so so so happy! Haven't seen him in ages! Was really happy to see him. Qinyun came later and we eat and talked at BK. Talked about some stuff which kinda made me feel a little sad. Anyways Fu said he bumped into Andy's ex girlfriend and said shes quite plump now! Woo hoo! I am so happy lor. I know I'm childish but I HATE HER! For doing mean things to my precious. He is for people to love and cherish, not tormented! I HATE HER! So happy. Hope she grows fat fat fat!! Hmm. God forgive me. I have sinned, please dont punish me. Just punish her. Bleah. I don't want to grow fat.

Watched Van Hellsing. Wow. Not bad man. The brides quite chio. The female lead is uber pretty as well. Nice. Like the way they morph. Very cool. The setting is just breathtaking in a dark, foggy way. And of course, Wolverine is hot. :P

Walked around, to PS after that. Am happy mostly these days. Felt very comfortable and at ease. It's just being around him that makes pain and worries go ahead. He is magic to me. And he is mine. :) I am happy :)

Just had a good talk with dearie. Feels good. Felt like I've unlocked something within myself. :) Hugs. I am glad he understands and doesn't think I am at fault. Hugs. You're the bestest! :) Love you!

Okie. Update another time. Tired. Everyone have fun! Hugs. Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home