Angel's wings

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I am back. Again. Maybe I should rename my blog as "The diary of a no lifer whine queen who attempts to drag her boyfriend into her literally non-existant life". Beeping pathetic. Hai.

Talking about beeping. I realised how vulgar I can get in my head when I am under too much pressure or facing a deadline I am not comfortable with. But of course, they rarely escape my mouth unless I am tormented enough or agitated.

Anyways, it's another day to count my blessings. I have many reasons to. My boyfriend stayed in school with me from 11+am till 10+pm. He doesn't usually wake up at 9 odd but he did so today after I irritated the hell out of him. Wakaka. Rushed to get Mac breakfast and headed to school soon after. Settled down and got down to business. Beeping lot to cover. Studied, ate, studied ate. I study a lot better with him. He disciplines me and allocates me time to eat, study, rest. Muacks. He didn't even complain a single bit! So proud of him!

Short of two chapters, didn't manage to complete them and he sent me back home after that. Dropped by Rochor to buy dao hwey for Teresa. Hehe. Nice brother :) He picked her up from work halfway through at SIM as well. So proud of him. Muacks.

Tomorrow's the start of my first paper. Stressed up. AF is on thursday. I am so fricking scared. Hai.

But then again, everything is better with Andy around. Hai. I think at this rate I am going, making him go to school with me for the next 2 weeks, I am gonna lose my boyfriend before I can even say "An.." Blah. Sigh. Stress! Muacks dearie! You're the bestest! Thank you so much! I am sorry this isn't much of the life I hope that you will experience otherwise! Hugs.

Night everyone! Have a good weekend. Hugs. Love you all! Love you especially dearie! I heart you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home