Angel's wings

Sunday, May 16, 2004

I'm home! Wee, a fantastic day! So happy today. Many things happened today. Affecting me, most good. Some bad stuff happened but I guess it didn't involve me and hence, I can't really stick my foot into it.

Went to give tuition. Haha, Bunny's kid was there as well. Haha. Quite funny. Ended up giving the both of them tuition. Hehe.

Bunny came to pick me up after that. *so sweet* and went back to his place after that. Worked on my jigsaw. That thing is a killer lor. LoL. And he's so patient. *swoon*

Watched a Whose Line Is It Anyways after that followed by my FUTURAMA! Weet! Played a few games with his parents after that then had dinner with them. Met the rest for Troy after that.

Troy's prett good in my opinion. Plus I got to see Brad Pitt's butt like a few times lor. WOah man..... hur hur.... his biceps like bolster lor.But of course my bunny more appealing. Haha. SHow's good too. I love the scenes man.. magnificent shots. Really beautiful.

Went to lau pat sat after that for supper. Shiok la. Havent ate there in a while. Must get the girls to go there again the next time we go KTVing!

Sent me home after sending QY home. Really happy these days. He has been extraordinary sweet and loving. Feels more settled. Can tell that he is so much more patient now while I am slowly morphing into a spoil brat under this constant spoiling. LoL. Love you to bits! *hugs* You're been utterly wonderful. *Hugs*

Oh man, I have got this patch on my thigh.. like those blue blue blood under skin stains. From dunno what crap. The size of those square shape paste-it notes. Idiot. Huge lor. So ugly. Got it today from dunno what. Think weather was too hot so created a lot of pressure when I crossed my legs. Happened to be wearing a short skirt so probably nothing to buffer the pressure. Sigh I hope it goes away :(

Anyways, heard a news about a particular someone who stopped another someone from seeing the group. She doesn't have the right too and its ridiculously childish. Grr. Dunno man.

Wee! He's home. Update another time! ::In love:: Nights all! Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home